Yield: 12 muffins
Cook Time: 18-25 min
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 6 Tbsp Margarine, melted and cooled
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil (egg substitute)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Approx. 2 cups (chopped fine in food processor) vegetables or fruit such as spinach, carrots, applesauce
- (Chocolate chips)
- Raw Sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray muffin tin with oil
- Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside
- Add Margarine, Maple Syrup, Oil and Vanilla to a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Mix in dry ingredients until just blended.
- Add in vegetable and fruit mixture and mix until just combined. Add chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour or scoop into muffin tins. Add sugar on top. Bake 18-25 min.
- Remove from pan after baking and let cool on rack.